Regional fellows help recruit and support campus leaders, and work with regional coordinators to bring students to CCL’s regional conferences in each of our ten regions. Regional fellows receive a stipend of $500 per year. Applicants should have experience as a campus leader, intern, or actively participated with a local chapter. Fellowships are for one year and the preferred start date is July. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please fill out this form to apply.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create a strategic plan for higher ed outreach in the region.
- Research contacts at target universities.
- Research climate action at target universities.
- Connect with students, staff, and faculty that might be interested in CCL.
- Table and make presentations at target universities.
- Promote the Campus Leaders Program and review applications.
- Conduct check-in calls with Campus Leaders.
- Promote the CCL regional conference.
- Give higher ed presentations and table at the CCL regional conference.
- Assist with logistics and fundraising for students to attend CCL conferences.
- Attend Regional Fellow calls.